Sunday 24 July 2011

Putting yourself first!

Looking back on the wedding planning so far, and especially this week, it's struck me that I have been doing it wrong! We have spent a lot of time and thought on other people but now I've had enough!
I know I'm not alone on this one as lots of twitter brides to be express problems with those involved in the wedding who you would expect to support you. I do want to think of my guests needs because we have invited them to be our guests, but I think there should be a limit.

Over the past few weeks, I have spent hours looking for accommodation for the night before, that would meet all the different needs of those staying with me the night before.It was getting me stressed out, so when someone changed their mind, yet again, about the night before, I decided that enough was enough. I was sorting myself out and that was that! And I have found a beauty...



This cute B&B cottage opens to a garden overlooking the river; the perfect calming scenery for the morning of our wedding.

So although it feels strange to be just thinking about my needs, it feels really good!! So to any brides to be who are struggling with making everyone happy....stop...think about you!

Happy Sunday everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment