Wednesday 17 August 2011

I Can Hear The Bells

The music for our wedding day is important to us, and I am sure it's important to a lot of other bride & grooms. We've got all of our ceremony music sorted, and Rob is still working on the playlist for the wedding breakfast. What I thought I would blog today is the music we have picked to have playing to our guests before the ceremony begins. Hopefully it will get them in the mood for a mushy but fun day ahead!

Song 1

We have a love for Hairspray the film and we can both sing all of the songs! This has to be our favourite though. I especially love how the curvy girl gets the man of her dreams!


Song 2


We both like a bit of cheese and this is a perfect duet for us!



Song 3



Have you seen the film? Rob has made me watch it!


Song 4




Again we love the mush value of this song and have sung it many many times!



Song 5



To me this song is perfect because it will be our 'one  fine day'.


Song 6


I think all of our guests will know this song, and I can already Rob standing at the front doing a little dance for everyone to see :-) At least it should help his nerves!

So what do you think to our choices? Do you have a favourite? I am thinking of making a CD of these songs so that I can listen to them on the way to our ceremony. I would love to hear your thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment