Monday 6 December 2010

The story so far...

After being together for three and a half years, Rob finally asked me to marry him. We were on holiday in the Lanzorote, and at the end of our first day, we walked down to the beach where Rob got down on one knee.

It would be an understatement to say I had been looking forward to the proposal, the planning, and being married to Rob.

The next two weeks of our holiday were somewhat frustrating! I wanted to start planning straight away and began hunting wedding magazines in the foreign shops. What we did manage to do was our guest list, a provisional one anyway, and set a rough date of April, May 2012. 

We got back to Gatwick something after midnight and were greeted by family with a balloon and a Mr & Mrs Kedge (2B) sign. I then rushed into WH Smith and purchased every wedding magazine I could find and went home content!



No comments:

Post a Comment